2013 HASA SRAM X5 30 Speed Mountain Bike
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
See all items by: HASA
Click On Images To Enlarge
- Year: 2013
- Brand: HASA (Taiwanese Brand and Made in Taiwan)
- Frame: HASA 7005 Aluminum Alloy (Better than 6061 Alloy)
- Fork: SPINNER 26" Suspension, Alloy Tapered, 100mm Travel with Lock Out and Preload Adjustment
- Stem: LUJIN LJ-ATB-224, Alloy, 90mm Ext. for 16" to 19" Frame, 100mm Ext. for 20" to 22" Frame
- Handlebar: LUJIN LJ-ATB-32, Alloy, 600mm Width
- Headset & Spacers: PRESTINE PT-F11BH Alloy
- Seatpost: HL SP-19 Alloy 31.6mm x 350mm
- Saddle: Italian Brand: SAN MARCO ISCHIA
- Shifters: SRAM X5 3x10 Speed Trigger
- Brake Levers: SRAM AVID Elixir 1 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Brakes: Front: SRAM AVID Elixir 1 Hydraulic ; Rear: SRAM AVID Elixir Hydraulic
- Rotors: ARTEK, 180mm 6 Bolts
- Derailleurs: Front: SRAM FD-X5 3 Speed ; Rear: SRAM RD-X5 10 Speed
- Crankset: SRAM FC-X5 44-33-22 Teeth, 10 Speed
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP External BB, Sealed
- Cassette: SRAM CS-PG1030 11-36 Teeth 10 Speed
- Chain: KMC X10 Grey 10 Speed (Champion Chain)
- Rims: MAVIC XM119 Disc 26" 32 Holes, Alloy, Double Wall
- Hubs: JOYTEC D041, D142 Alloy Hubs 32 Holes
- Spokes: AUWANG 14g Stainless Steel
- Tyres: Germany Brand: CONTINENTAL Double Fighter II, Semi- Slick
- Tubes: INNOVA
- Pedals: WELLGO M-21 Alloy Cage Pedals
- Weight: Aprox. 12.8kg for 18" Frame bike
- Warranty: 5 years Frame, One year on parts except brake pads, tyres and tubes.
- Place of made: Taiwan
- Assembly: 95% Assembled in the box, need to assemble front wheel, stem, seatpost and pedals.
95% Assembled, Need to assemble: handlebar, front wheel, pedals and seat post
Average Customer Rating:
Help other Cycling Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Click here to write a review!
Great bike, Great specs, Super price, Look fantast
Reviewed many bikes but you dont get better bang for your buck with Hasa. I looked at the range in a local bike store and their basic bikes started at $400, so by the time you looked at wanting upgraded specs like hyd brakes, mavic rims, alloy 7005 frame, prices soon are nudging the $1000 mark. Thats what makes Hasa bikes great value and cant be beaten on price.
They do look fantastic and I have had many passing glances and others comment how nice the bike looks and are suprised to hear its $650, thinking it is well over $1500. Happy customer.
Written by: denvenmitchem on 18 October 2013.
I bought this bike on a Saturday, and asked them if they could send it to me on next Tuesday (they normally have really fast delivery times). When I got back from work, my dad had a package out in the backyard waiting for me. I assembled the bike couple days later, and had trouble making the correct adjustments to the disc brakes. Because I've never owned a bike with disc brakes before, I went to youtube and sure enough found good tips there. Good entry model into a higher tier of riding, can't wait to take it out next weekend.
Written by: sighsigh on 14 July 2013.
Great Delivery Time
Ordered the bike from Melbourne around 10am Wednesday and it was on my doorstep in Canberra 8.30am the next day, packaged well and easily assembled within an hour. First ride at Mt Stromlo this weekend.
Written by: on 17 May 2013.
Great Value bike
I have had this bike for a couple of months now and have been regularly riding it. This is a great entry level bike if you want to start doing off-road mountain biking. I have even tested this bike on some Black runs and it held up really well. The only thing I'm gonna upgrade is the tyres as the place I ride has some very steep climbs and descents that require a bit of extra grip. Mind you if I was just doing flat to medium trails these tyres and really quick and have sufficient grip.
My friend told me about Hasa bikes when I had already spent hours researching bikes and 2nd hand ones on Ebay. I was dubious at first because I hadn't heard of the brand but after I did hours and hours of research I couldn't find anything else that could beat it for the money. Even the 2nd hand ones on ebay were to pricy for something that was 3 to 4 years old i.e. same money very similar parts and build. So in the end it was a no brainer to pay the same money and get a new bike compared to a used one.
Written by: on 5 September 2012.