HASA 2013 Full Carbon 20 Speed Road Bike Shimano 105 Groupset
Best value for money
See all items by: HASA
Click On Images To Enlarge
- Weight: 8.2kg or 18 lbs
- Color: White, Black
- Full carbon frame and fork
- Carbon/Alloy Seatpost, Stem, Handlebars
- Full Shimano 105 Groupset with Tigra Cassette (upto 30 teeth, very good for climbing hills)
- Mavic Aksium wheels, hubs and tyres
- Frame: HASA R1 Racing Full Carbon
- Fork: HASA 700c Full Carbon,steer:28.6mm Integrated
- Handlebar: H.L Dr-al-102cf F Alloy/carbon Racing Type 420mm
- Stem: Lujin Lj-atb-224 Alloy/carbon A-head ,ext:48-52cm :90mm 54-56:100mm 56-60cm:110mm
- Seatpost: SAGA SP-D298 Alloy/carbon 31.6mmx350mm
- Saddle: San Marco Ponza
- Pedals: Wellgo RC-715 Alloy Sealed
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700 STI 20 sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-5700
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO ST-5700
- Cassette: Shimano CS-4600 Tigara 10speed 12-30 (Best for climbing hills or racing)
- Chain: SHIMANO 105 CN-5701 ; 112L FOR 10-SP.
- Crankset: SHIMANO FC-5750 53/39T 165-175mm Depends on Sizes of the frame
- Bottom Bracket: SHIMANO Pressfit Type
- Rims: MAVIC AKSIUM
- Hubs: MAVIC AKSIUM
- Spokes: MAVIC AKSIUM
- Tires: MAVIC AKSIUM
- Place of Made: Taiwan
- 2 Years Warranty Frame & 1 Year Warranty Parts
85% Assembled, Need to assemble: Front Wheel, Pedals, Handlebar, Seat Post and Brake and Shifter Cables.
Average Customer Rating:
Help other Cycling Deal users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Click here to write a review!
I bought the R1 as my first upgrade from an aluminium frame flat-bar roadie I had been riding. This is an excellent bike with great Shimano components and a lovely stiff frame. There is almost no vibration from the road, even with the narrow road tyres; my old aluminium bike was a serious buzz-fest. I can't rate this bike highly enough as it directly compares with bikes from so-called
Written by: vfr-ed on 14 September 2013.
My fantastic R1
Just forwarding you a pic of my new R1... had my first ride yesterday and it's fantastic. Have made a few changes to cranks, bars, stem, wheels, saddle, cables etc to suit my preferences. Certainly feels stiff and responsive to ride and reckon it looks pretty good too. Taking it into the hills tomorrow so will post something on your FB page in the next week.
Written by: on 7 December 2012.
Awesome bike, awsesome service
The guys at Cyclingdeal answered all my questions and arranged to ship this bike to a hotel in Sydney while I was there (timed perfectly). It was well packed and withstood lots of knocks from lazy baggage handlers on another flight home - arrived in perfect condition. As for the bike....light as a feather, fast as a Dutchman picking up a $1 dollar coin, and solid as a rock.
The bike is well put together with all the best components. If it wasn't for the fact the rider was rubbish, it would be crossing the finishing line in The Tour as I write. Compared to anything else on the market it is brilliant value for money and should be the start of a revolution to keep the big cycling brands honest. If you buy a full carbon bike anywhere else, you've been robbed. Good on you Cyclingdeal!!
Written by: david_cadzow on 26 June 2012.