HASA Kids Mountain Bike Shimano 18 speed 20" Orange
Competition Level Kids Mountain Bike
View more products from HASA
HENG FENG BICYCLE CO., LTD.
Was established in the early 90’s in Taiwan. Passion for bicycles was the motive for its birth, and “ HASA ” the brand of the company, is the proud product of that passion and technical innovation as well. Heng Feng have won the reputation again and again in the yearly bike show of Taipei Cycle, Shanghai bike fair, Eurobike …, with its innovated/unique design of frame, components and valuable equipments. Now HASA bike have swiftly expanded in the markets across the world.
Visit HASA official website for more information: Click here
- Year: 2015
- Brand: HASA (Taiwanese Brand and Made in Taiwan)
- Frame: HASA Aluminium Alloy 6061 Light Weight)
- Fork: HL CH-306 20" Suspension Fork without Lock out. Click here
- Stem: LUJIN LJ-ATB-251 Alloy A-Head, Length: 90mm
- Handlebar: LUJIN LJ-ATB-02 Alloy with B/Bore: 25.4mm
- Headset & Spacers: NECO Integrated 1-1/8. Click here
- Seatpost: HL Alloy SP-233
- Saddle: DDK, FM-240 Speed Line. Click here
- Shifters: SHIMANO SL-RS35 Left 3 speed, Right 6 speed Rear. Click here
- Brake Levers: APSE 428PDR/L Aluminium Alloy Click here
- Brakes: Front & Rear: APSE M207DG Aluminium Alloy
- Derailleurs: Front: SHIMANO TZ-30, 3 Speed, Rear: SHIMANO RD-TY21 6 Speed
- Crankset: SHUN 42-34-24T Aluminium Alloy arms, Click here
- Bottom Bracket: NECO CH-51 68mmx122mm.
- Cassette: SHIMANO TZ-20 6 Speed14-28 Teeth
- Chain: YBN S52 Click here
- Rims: SHINING Aluminium Alloy Single Wall 28 Holes 14G 20". Click here
- Hubs: JOYTEC Aluminium Alloy Light, 28 Holes with Quick Release Skewers , Click here
- Spokes: AUWANG 14G Stainless Steel with Brass Nipples
- Tyres: INNOVA Size: 20"x1.95, Click here
- Tubes: INNOVA Size: 20"x1.95 American Schrader Valve
- Pedals: FPD NW-99B, PP Black Body.
- Weight: Approx. 11.6kg
- Warranty: Life time on Frame, One year on parts except brake pads, tyres and tubes.
- Made In Taiwan
- Assembly: 95% Assembled in the box, need to assemble front wheel, stem, seatpost and pedals.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Cycling Deal provides FREE shipping for orders over $50, and incredibly competitive rates for those with smaller orders too. From our base in Melbourne, we aim to get your order to your doorstep no matter where you are across Australia in the quickest timeframe possible.
You don't have to take our word for it though - once you've ordered you'll be able to track your order with the courier company bringing your purchase to you!
For those not spending more than $50, shipping costs vary depending on the weight of your order and your location in Australia. This guide will give you an idea of the lowest and highest prices you can expect to pay:
|Shipping Price Range|
$3.91 - $7.55
$7.55 - $14.20
$7.55 - $13.51
$7.55 - $17.21
$7.55 - $13.83