How much is the postage?
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER AU$50 TO AUSTRALIA*
* Excluding: Bicycles, Swimming Pools , Bicycle Travel Cases , Bike Car Racks or Other Products whose length over 1 meter
- Click the item you want to order
- Input your post code just below the prices of the item, Click "calculate"
- For combined postage, please add all items into the shopping cart then input the post code. and click "calculate shipping"
- Free shipping on any order over $50 delivery address within Australia. (Excluding bicyles, swimming pools or other large items)
For weight less than 20kgs CyclingDeal delivers Australia Wide using Australia Post eParcel, Over 20kgs using Direct Freight delivery service.
Each parcel carries a barcode, which is scanned during the delivery process and trackable. Signature is also required when receiving the item.
Most of orders are dispatched from Victoria. some from Taiwan. Item's location will been displayed on product page.
Average delivery times from Victoria are listed below:
|Melbourne metropolitan||1 business days|
|Victoria countries||2 business day|
|Sydney metropolitan||2 business days|
|NSW countries||3 business days|
|Adelaide, Brisbane metropolitan||3 business days|
|QLD, SA countries||3 business days|
|TAS, WA and NT||3 to 6 business Days|
Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee delivery times due to inconsistent postal standards across the country. We will work with our delivery partners to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Warranty and Disclaimer of Products
“Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure."
There are no express warranties which extends beyond the description on the face hereof.
SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Since CyclingDeal cannot control the manner of use of products after their sale, CyclingDeal will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. No warranties will apply if the products are in any way altered or modified after delivery.
CyclingDeal Warranty Policy
Should a customer receives any product which is faulty or dead on arrival, then the customer must notify CyclingDeal with 14 days and discuss to resend the product back for replacement.
Manufacturer & Replacement Warranty
All our products carries either manufacturer or replacement warranty ranging from 1-5 years. Customers should read the product individual page regarding manufacturer/replacement warranty.
Customers may be required to contact the manufacturers technical support department directly to acquire authorisation to return any faulty product.
How to Return Merchandise
- Call or email us quote the invoice number.
- Place the original package inside another shipping carton, along with a copy of your invoice and a brief explanation of why the original merchandise is being returned.
- DO NOT mark on the original container or use as a shipping carton.
- Freight collect or COD returns will not be accepted.
- Return the package to:
69-73 Smeaton Avenue, Dandenong South VIC 3175
NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by CyclingDeal within 14 days from the invoice date, at CyclingDeal discretion for credit or exchange.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 15% percent restocking fee. CyclingDeal reserves the right to authorise product returns beyond 14 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 14 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.